Fuckity fuck fuck fuck!
Sep. 13th, 2012 12:59 amMedication was not discussed when we scheduled the surgery.
It's added another $200.00 to the total. And that's with a very, VERY generous 1/3 off per refill.
I spoke to my doctor earlier and I'm not allowed to skip ANY of my crazy pills, unless we want the "Wishes to stab people with a duck knife" to "Stabs people in real life to rid the planet of the stupid*
So.. I'm begging again. Help me, please. I have one week of samples for her antibiotic and the pain killer.
I need 3 more weeks of antibiotics at $50.00 per 14 pills.
Is there anyone left that wants to/ can afford to help? Mu husband is getting very worried since now it's take care of my devoted Service Dog and let the bills suffer, too. I bought her and trained her myself. No "program certificate" = no financial help. And again, since she's privately trained. no group or organization will step up to help.
It's added another $200.00 to the total. And that's with a very, VERY generous 1/3 off per refill.
I spoke to my doctor earlier and I'm not allowed to skip ANY of my crazy pills, unless we want the "Wishes to stab people with a duck knife" to "Stabs people in real life to rid the planet of the stupid*
So.. I'm begging again. Help me, please. I have one week of samples for her antibiotic and the pain killer.
I need 3 more weeks of antibiotics at $50.00 per 14 pills.
Is there anyone left that wants to/ can afford to help? Mu husband is getting very worried since now it's take care of my devoted Service Dog and let the bills suffer, too. I bought her and trained her myself. No "program certificate" = no financial help. And again, since she's privately trained. no group or organization will step up to help.
(no subject)
Date: 2012-09-13 10:56 am (UTC)A bit cash poor myself at the mo, until I start the new job, but will be able to help out more once I have money coming in again.
(no subject)
Date: 2012-09-13 11:32 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-09-14 02:36 am (UTC)